US Border Patrol – Band of Brothers

$13.99

This coin features a Border Patrol team with a canine, running forward to keep America safe, on the obverse. On the reverse is the Band of Brothers quote from the St Crispin’s Day speech of Shakespeare’s Henry V and an engravable section.

26 in stock

Receipt Inclusion

  • Choose this option if you do not want a physical receipt to be included with the shipment. Will be applied to the entirety of your order.

Four Line Engravable Area

  • Up to four lines of text can be added to each side of this coin. Your text will be engraved as entered - MAKE SURE TO CHECK YOUR SPELLING - Engraved items are non-refundable. Personalized engraving may add up to 24 hours of additional processing time. If less than four lines are used the remaining text will be vertically centered. Text found to be in violation of military licensing restrictions may be refused at the discretion of RangerCoin.com

  • Line One *

    Max: 20 characters

  • Line Two *

    Max: 20 characters

  • Line Three *

    Max: 20 characters

  • Line Four *

    Max: 20 characters

Product total

Options total

Grand total

Description

With over 21,000 agents, the U.S. Border Patrol is a law enforcement agency charged with keeping illegal aliens, terrorists and their weapons out of the U.S. and with preventing the illegal trafficking of people and contraband.

The mission of the Border Patrol is to safeguard America’s borders, protecting the public from dangerous people and materials while enhancing the Nation’s global economic competitiveness by enabling legitimate trade and travel. The vast majority of Border Patrol agents (about 85%) patrol the Mexican international border, assigned to control illegal immigration and drug trafficking, and the rest (15%) patrol the Canadian international border.

After September 11, 2011 Border Patrol was placed under the umbrella of the Department of Homeland Security.

This coin features a Border Patrol team with a canine, running forward to keep America safe, on the obverse. On the reverse is the Band of Brothers quote from the St Crispin’s Day speech of Shakespeare’s Henry V and an engravable section.

Get your Border Patrol coin today and support those dedicated to defending our national borders with determination and integrity.

Each coin measures 1 3/4 inch (44mm) in diameter.

This is an NWTMINT surplus item. Packaging may vary.

You may also like…